
Eight years ago, today, Josh and I were married. I was 21 (soon to be 22)and Josh was 24 years old. If Mazzy came to me at 21 and said she was ready to get married I'd be SO freaked out. I'm thankful that my mom saw the same things in Josh that I saw in him all those years ago. I believed that Josh was a man that I could make a happy life with together. I was convinced that he would always treat me lovingly and patiently (true), that he would be an amazing and devoted father (true) and that he could muster the strength to put up with my neurotic ways (true...so far!) Happy Anniversary to us!:-)
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You looked so beautiful! I am so happy that you married such a great guy. hopefully one of these days I can meet him, your beautiful daughter and see you again!
Love this picture!!!!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment