Monday, July 14, 2008

Update: Mazzy's new bed

Mazzy has slept in her new bed for the last two nights without so much as a peep out of her. She has remained in her room sleeping silently only to emerge after 7:30, both mornings. Yippee! Josh and I are so happy that she is, seemingly, adjusting to her bed. We made sure she said, "Bye Bye" to her old crib and she was there to watch us disassemble it and there when we assembled her new bed. We have incorporated storytime after her teeth are brushed instead of before so she has a few minutes in her bed with us before we shut the door. We are very proud of Mazzy and relieved that this one change(of many to come)has been smooth, so far.

Here is a picture of her emerging from her room this morning. I seriously am the paparazzi lurking in the shadows. ;-) I heard the click of the door and click!, I snagged this photo...

2 comments:

Erin said...

Well she sure was ready for her photo opp! Adorable...way to go Maz!

Beau & Lenette said...

you lucky lady! No ups and downs..that's amazing! Love the happy little face on the girl! Nice bedhead too :)