what a little peanut! You forget how tiny newborns are. I love the picture of Max and Mazzy, so cute! I still can't get over how great you look after just giving birth! Give hime lots of kisses for me!
Did you ever think you'd get the most compliments on your looks from post childbirth pics! ;-) Alot to live up to...thanks for that! :-)So glad he's finally here...how fun will it be when Harlie gets here to!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
what a little peanut! You forget how tiny newborns are. I love the picture of Max and Mazzy, so cute! I still can't get over how great you look after just giving birth! Give hime lots of kisses for me!
Did you ever think you'd get the most compliments on your looks from post childbirth pics! ;-) Alot to live up to...thanks for that! :-)
So glad he's finally here...how fun will it be when Harlie gets here to!
Post a Comment