Maxton helped me in the kitchen for the first time making waffles this past Saturday! He did really well with the utensils AND the ingredients ended up where they needed to. I was so proud of him! I love to cook with Mazzy and I have been waiting for Maxton to join us! My heart did a little pitter pat when the flour actually made it into the bowl. I'm going to try and teach him all he needs to know to treat his love right by preparing a proper meal! Okay, I'm jumping ahead, but still. A man who knows his way around a kitchen is a good man in my book! :-)

3 comments:
These photos are so great!!!! Love the one of him in the middle. He looks so proud!
I think it's fantastic that you are teaching him to cook. These are imporatant skills!
LOVE THIS! Man, with that boy's smile, personality, and cooking skills, he is going to charm the ladies for sho'! He'll have to beat them off with a stick! :-)
On a more serious note, the next time you start to think that you don't have enough patience with your children, look at these pictures (and all the ones you have of you and Mazzy cooking together). If there's one thing cooking with young children requires, it's patience! You are SUCH a great mom, Keri. Love you.
Thanks, ladies. <3
Thank you for your really sweet comment, Ali. I needed to hear that ater today...to remind myself that I do have certain strengths in the parenting department, but also to remind myself to ALWAYS work harder on the patience issue. :-)
Post a Comment