Friday, March 12, 2010

Belle & Cinderella: Together at Last



::click on collage for better view::Posted by Picasa


Our niece and nephew celebrated their 3rd birthday yesterday. While Savannah's brother, Micah, chose to celebrate by spending the afternoon at his Nana's house, Savvy asked to come and play with her cousin, Mazzy. Boy, were us girls excited!





As a mom, I was tickled to watch the girls play together, just the pair of them. Mazzy has mostly little gentleman friends and it's a treat for her to see her bestie, Savannie, for a playdate. I spent the afternoon adjusted tiaras, buckling "glass slippers", and snapping bracelets. Oh, and also whispering "huuuuuush" when the squeals reached Level 10. It brought back many memories of me and my sister in the exact same house.




Thanks for coming over, Savvy; Mazzy and I had so much fun!



Here's a little video clip. Cinderella is always left to clean up...


3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh this is so cute, I can hardly stand it. SO happy for Mazzy that she got to get her princess on!

Alison said...

Oh this is fantastic! I lurv having a son, but man, girls are SO MUCH FUN! :-)

Beau & Lenette said...

i just love it!!!! Gotta love a princess or two huh?!